Thank you for your interest in Bedford Stuyvesant New Beginnings Charter School! View Our Job Board Here
BSNBCS is a ‘mom and pop’ charter school located in the heart of Bed-Stuy. Our team of dedicated educators serves more than 700 scholars in grades K-8 living in Central Brooklyn. Our school culture has been designed to support our specific population of students, in this community, and our framework develops opportunities that are local to our school and borough. We prioritize daily collaboration through our scheduling and school structure, while offering a higher level of autonomy and teacher creativity than many other public schools.
We seek instructors who understand our scholars, their strengths and needs. Effective employees at BSNBCS are seeking to grow their professional practice as a member of our team. Our organization is dedicated to the success of our team members through a career path that provides opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer strong total compensation, training, and development programs with a chance to work alongside others who take pride in growing our scholars.
The ideal BSNBCS team member has a “can do,” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to the quality of education our scholars need and deserve. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, teaching-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the learning environment through patience, flexibility, innovation and perseverance. We are looking for talented educators who are passionate about teaching, creative in helping students develop and who ask the question “What am I doing RIGHT NOW to improve student learning?”
BSNBCS believes providing quality total compensation and additional opportunities for development are essential to taking care of our team members. We believe in professional honesty and integrity, and offer a high level of caring for those we work with and who work for us. We are an equal opportunity employer and make every effort to reasonably accommodate employee needs.
As part of our team, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Comprehensive selection of medical plans, including health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending for medical, dependent care, transportation and parking
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a generous employer match of 5% of salary
- Enhanced benefits plan that includes employer reimbursement for a wide variety fitness and well-being resources
- Access to federal student loan forgiveness programs
- Employer contributions toward college savings plans for eligible dependents
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary employee life insurance
- Paid Time Off days throughout the year
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for professional development
- Long-term disability program
- Short-term disability program
- Legal Services Plan
- ID Theft protection plan
Please view our employment opportunities and complete an online application to express your interest in joining the BSNBCS Team. If you have any questions regarding opportunities at BSNBCS please email the Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE TEAM
If you are excited about the opportunity to join our community, please apply here.