Home / About Us / History

 

Bedford StuyvesDSC_7848ant New Beginnings was chartered in 2010 to provide continuity in the BedStuy. Our building, at 82 Lewis avenue, was opened in 1926 as a part of St. John’s University original campus. We are proud to keep serving our community and to bring our youth “Ad Summum”, or to the top!

 
 
 
 
Translate »